Sunday, March 14, 2010

SHECKY'S GIRLS NIGHT OUT NYC 2010 - HIGHLIGHT PHOTOS

When I signed up for Shecky's Girls Night Out my main goals were to gain exposure, get sales and have a good time! My expectations were met and exceeded! The two evenings spent at Girls Night Out are now included as some of my fondest memories with Fennimas to date. What really made the night special was the great show of support by friends and family who came and all the new "friends" I met. It truly is a fabulous night out with awesome music, drinks and shopping...not to be missed! If you weren't able to attend this time stay tuned for more dates to come....Fennimas will definitely be back to Shecky's Girls Night Out. Thinking Miami, Philadelphia and Chicago!
Check out all the beautiful ladies decked out in Fennimas jewels! My beautiful sister and mom repping Fennimas at Shecky's, yah! They came from Pennsylvania just to show their support. Thanks fam!Me cheesing for the camara. Peep the hot Fennimas chain necklace!
This is my NYC family...Monif from Monif C. Plus Sizes http://www.monifc.com/ and her gorgeous sis Kristen! I couldn't have done friday night without them. Thank you ladies for your continued support!
Me, Monif and Adrienne. Thanks Adrienne for coming and helping out. You looked great in your Fennimas earrings and floral dress!
Thank you Maddy and Mia, for showing the love and making it a special night by coming! Mia Amber Davis, plus super model, actress, and producer, amoung other titles....enjoyed Girl's Night Out and picked up this fabulous Fennimas necklace. Her blog is a must read and up to date with all things fashionable and curvy www.miaamber.wordpress.com check out her recent post about attending the event!
Madeline Figueroa Jones, plus model and editor of Plus Model Magazine! She's looking beautiful and had fun shopping. Picked out this gorgeous Fennimas necklace! Her letter to the editor is a must read each month www.plusmodelmag.com This is one of my favorite magazines!

My sister Sarah and I above and below my mom Becky and I.
Krissy and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment